Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Our 100th Post to the Blog!

Dan and I have been blogging now for almost 2 years. And this is our 100th post! Here are some highlights from the past 99 posts:

First Post - November 2005
Introduction Post on our Anniversary

Angela's Favorite Post
The Search for Thanksgiving Turkey - Thanksgiving 2005

Angela's Sad Post - Caffeine Reduction
I still miss the caffeine. Haven't had more than about 8oz since January. By this time in my pregnancy with Will, I think I was consuming some caffeine. But then again, I don't have the "caffeine doesn't count in a foreign country" rule. Hmm... Maybe consuming caffeine causes 10 1/2 lb babies. Maybe we will have a normal 9lb baby this time.

Disappointing Post Comment Response - 100 days to new baby
Oddly, no one commented on our post about having a second child. I guess it is just one of those second-child things. Everyone is all excited about the first kid, but the second one, not so much. Oddly, even second-child Robin did not comment.

Dan's Favorite Post
Will's Birth Announcement

Will's Favorite Posts (because they involve birthday cake)
Half Birthday
One-Year Old Birthday
One and One Half Birthday - Coming Soon

Angela's Favorite Pictures
Dan's Precious Coffee Moment
Replacement Dan at Work while we were in Hawaii

How about you, does anyone who reads this blog have favorite posts or pictures?

2 comments:

watterflower said...

Unfortunatlly, My work blocks your blog. I have to remember to go back and check your blog at night. During festival, there wasn't much remembering. Now that fest is over, I am free to check blogs. Woot!

Angela said...

yes, you have had some classics. I cannot remember which ones are our favorites, but i know we've busted out laughing at plenty. Those pics of coffee dan and fake dan are definitely among my favorites too! :)